Easy Breakfast Egg with Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound of cooked sausage
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 package of Birdseye chopped peppers and onions
- (or fresh vegetables as desired)
- 1 package of sausage gravy mix
- 1 cup of hash browns
- 2 pieces of bread (torn into pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Cook the sausage thoroughly or use pre-cooked sausage.
- Wisk the eggs together with the milk, cheese, salt and pepper, sausage gravy mix and set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Add the egg mixture and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Top with cheese if desired and bake for 30-35 minutes or until egg mixture is fully cooked.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this1 comment